Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update

Well it's been a year since I've posted. I'm sorry to anyone who has been waiting. It's been a rough year for me. I've had a lot of ups and downs, and I went way down. I've picked myself back up and am doing well.

I weighed myself at the Gym yesterday and I am officially 232 lbs, which means I'm 12 lbs away from having lost 100 lbs. I am currently on the low carb diet until my birthday, January 13th, just to drop those last few pounds. I have decided my goal weight is anywhere between 210 to 240 depending on how much muscle mass I have.

2011 is set to be a good year. I'm starting it at the healthiest I've ever been, I'm lighter now than I have been since I was in my early 20's. My goal is to start working out 5 days a week, which hasn't happened yet, but Today I'm commiting to that. My goal right now is by fall, I want to have a physique that I would feel comfortable walking into 24 hr fitness and applying for a job as a Personal Trainer.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me. I love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Good for you. I am so inspired by people who accomplish weight loss.
    I'll have to read up on your blog. My husband is going through the same challenge, he's at the same weight you started at. He's discouraged. I think it's a process to become happy with who you are, not just getting thin.

    Anyhoo, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie. It's much more than you would think. There is a lot of emotional baggage that goes along with it too. But yeah, being consistent is probably the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great thing to complete weight loss challenge becuase, it's have lots of motivation.You are good example for all......
    buy kamagra online

    ReplyDelete