Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 2: Shoulders

Hey hey It's day 2.

I got out late this morning today so couldn't work out before work, so it was a very long workout after work, and I still forgot to do crunches.

I forgot to eat at work right before I went to the gym so I was afraid I may run out of energy before my workout was over. It's happened before. But the HUGE dinner I had apparently was enough. I started with shoulders because I figured it was the more important to me. It's been a couple weeks since I did them so I didn't see much improvement on weight. It wasn't as good of a workout as yesterday, but can feel the workout from yesterday a little and I think that was part of it. I may think about switching and putting Shoulders first and arms second every once in a while.

I'm still have yet to really max on Shoulder shrugs. I got up to 12 reps of 70lbs today and after going from 50 up by 5 each time at 70 I was barely able to do that last shrug. We'll see what happens next time when I try for 75 and maybe 80.

Then I did a half hour cardio trying to be in the 140bpm range. It was good. The last time I did heart strengthening cardio was in December, so it's been a while.

I wasn't so good on food today, I got free food at work because I was training, so I went for the chicken fried steak and potatoes. Yum, but not on the low carb diet at all. Oh well, my post workout dinner was fish and lima beans. Tomorrow starts the low carb so I expect to be pretty grouchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment