Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 3: Lazy day off

Well I've literally done nothing today except eat. LOL. I'm starting the low carb today and it's going ok. It's been fish and hot dogs all day long. Sadly that's all I have til friday when I get payed.

I'm feeling a bit sick. I really hope I don't get a cold. The cycle I always have with working out, is I have high ambitions and start working out hard, and then I don't get enough sleep and I get sick, so I take a few days off working out, which turns into a few weeks and suddenly I'm like, what a Gym? Oh well, not this time. I have a lot of things motivating me right now.

That's the perfect segue into my next topic. I may have the job at 24hr fitness!!! I talked to the manager today and he said if I'd be willing to start at the front desk and then transfer over to sales when they have an opening he'd like to get me in there. I said yes I'd love to. So he's checking with the other manager and he's supposed to call me back. I'm so excited. I've been thinking about this for a couple of years, and I never thought it would happen.

So for today, I will do 50 crunches before bed and then get some good sleep. Tomorrow I work my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment