Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Reboot

It's day 1 of my low carb reboot. I was sick with one thing or another for most of April. I didn't get a lot of work out in and my diet was horrible but it's time to get back on the horse. Because that's what you have to do, "When real people fall down in life they get right back up and keep walking" (Sex and the City)

Today was legs. I went and did my first Zumba dance class. I walked out of there jelly legged and unable to breathe. I did have a lot of fun though and I plan to be back. Tomorrow I'll add a little more leg work to my arm work out. I'm excited to start back on this journey and I hope you enjoy taking it with me.

I talked with the manager at 24 hr fitness, the one I interviewed with a month ago. He is now the General Manager. As I figured it's getting into their slow season and they've cut way back on hours. He reaffirmed he's still got me in mind, so for now I've got to be patient. I really think this is what I want to get into as a long term career, so right now it's worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment